- Org-mode GUI: Could use this, not sure what the objects discussed in its readme mean ("Schedule elements, Drawers, Tables, Nodes") https://github.com/bjonnh/PyOrgMode (GPL license)
- Use with Toga for GUI, cross-platform
- & Could consult this other project (GPL): http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-04/msg00598.html and the source is still accessible here http://chadok.info/darcs/neo/
- This project is impressive, and made by a professor that seems cool: http://www-connex.lip6.fr/~schwander/en/
- (Data) Mining My Own Social Media posts: Reacquainting myself with old posts, ideas of mine for integration of them into wiki or other useful forms
- WatAboutCars: Keeping a running inventory of car and driving terminology that the CA Drivers Handbook supposes to be known by people without a driver's permit — let alone a driver's license. Possibly include humorous contextual interpretations thereof.
- VirtualBox image pre-loaded with TiddlyWiki, build scripts
- Authenticity verification, for inspiration: https://linuxmint.com/verify.php